Monday 17 February 2014

Based on the Novel is heading to Vampire Academy!

The movie adaptation of the much loved series by Richelle Mead will be released in Australia on March 6th. A month after the U.S.. Ugh.


Penguin Teen Australia is hosting a Vampire Academy Fan Event on Wednesday 19th February at Books Kinokuniya in Sydney which I will be attending and will get to meet Zoey and Lucy! As well as get a photo and autograph!

The Australian premiere of Vampire Academy is this Thursday 20th February at Event Cinemas George Street, and I will be attending! As will Zoey Deutch and Lucy Fry and Sarah Hyland...

So don't fear, all my readers/followers/myself as I am the only one who will read this post all the way through, I will post about my adventures with the Vamps (not the band) and will hopefully have some great experiences to share, as well as a movie review!

In 25 words or less...
These types of competitions suck.

Vampire Academy
Release Date: 6 March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment